Thursday, April 1, 2010

Brown Sugar Drops


Yep! Todays cookies were very simple! Just all the basic cookie ingredients with a little emphasis on the brown sugar and vanilla extract. This recipe was rated a level 1 (out of 3) on the difficulty scale and it was just that...nothing like the macaroons which, for some reason, only happen to be a 2 on the scale. So, due to lack of good cookie sheets, I decided to minimize the number of times I would be going in and out of the oven. To do this, I made many small cookies, instead of the recipe's teaspoon sized cookies. In doing this, however, I was forced to check the time myself the entire time, so I went for a couple minutes less, pulled them out and BOOM BABY!! The cookies came out perfectly!!! There was a little bit of browning on the bottom though...OH WAIT! THATS PERFECT!! haha so yeah, they came out chewy, tasty, and overall pretty delicious. I personally would have wanted to add some cinnamon or more vanilla, so were these the best cookies ever...no, but for how quickly I baked them, I have to rate them pretty highly. Then again, they definitely weren't very special, so Id have to give them an overall rating of 7/10.

YAY!!

4 comments:

  1. THIS LOOKS AWESOME. YOU ARE THE MAN! I LOVE THIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah this guy is really funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren of Desert ValleyApril 5, 2010 at 8:23 AM

    I am excited for your cookie adventure. I am also enjoying seeing you make a giraffe face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And these were AMAZING =)

    ReplyDelete